In addition to the full range of NHS treatment available to all our patients, we provide care for students at many Oxford University Colleges:
- You can discuss any aspect of your health by registering with the Surgery and making an appointment with any of our doctors or nurses
- You can see your College Nurse for advice and treatment on a wide range of health problems – all the undergraduate Colleges and many postgraduate Colleges have a nurse based in College during term-time.
- As College Doctors, we provide examination medical certificates, travel and other health-related certificates when required
- If you are travelling overseas and may require immunisations, please book an appointment with one of our travel nurses in good time – at least 6 weeks before you travel. Please be aware that some immunisations are not available on the NHS and may incur a fee
- Our reception team, doctors and nurses are experienced in the health problems that commonly affect students, including mental health problems, low mood, anxiety and eating disorders, as well as sports injuries, skin problems and sexual health, so do get in touch with us if you are worried about your health
- See our full guide to student health for more information on registering and accessing health and welfare services